Fully Managed SEO For Your Business?
Do You Know? 70% Google user never go the second page. So, now you may understand the importance of google’s First Page.
Our SEO Process
Step #1 – Technical SEO Audit
We audit to ensure that your website is optimized for SEO or not. This includes:
📈 We find out how to improve your website’s load speed.
🥇We audit all your web pages and make sure that they meet SEO best practices.
✍🏻 We make sure that there are no duplicate pages on your website.
Step #2 – Content Audit
We extract and analyze all the content and data of your website using Screaming Frog and URL Profiler.
📈 We make sure that all your pages are optimized for Google or not.
🥇 We ensure that all the content on your website is of very high quality.
… and more.
Step #3 – Keyword Research
We do the keyword search and discover 100-200+ possible keywords and phrases to target for your industry. This usually entails:
📈 Utilizing SEMrush to steal ideas from the Competition
🥇 Utilizing Keyword Planner and UberSuggest to Think of new keyword notions
✍🏻 Prioritizing key words by possible for conversion, search volume, and problem
After that, we use the keyword sheet to keep track of content surgeries.
Step #4 – Content Creation
On a continuous basis, we create—top-quality content to your own blog. Our content production procedure entails…
- We look at what your opponents have composed, steal some of their ideas, and intention to make Something that’s 2x – 5x better.
- We use Reddit and Quora to do some basic research on what, specifically, people want to know about a given topic (and integrate it in the article)
- We produce an in-detail article that will be much better than anything previously released. We optimize it for SEO using Yoast, incorporating relevant graphics.
Step #5 – Link Building
Every month, we do link-building for the top content of your website.
RDS link-building process includes…
- Selecting the articles or pages to perform link-building
- Using SEMrush and Google to locate all web pages will add value to your content
- Applying tools to locate the prospect’s mails.
- Sending a personalized email to each of the prospects.
Step #6 – Ongoing Tracking & Improvement
We constantly monitor your website and SEO, making changes or improvements when needed. This includes
- Improving CTR rates by optimizing your titles and headings
- Disavowing poor backlinks
- Improving content when required
- Assisting you to optimize your conversion rates