RDS outlines the process they used to successfully build up traffic for a brand-new website — without using any tricks or hacks. Read Carefully in this SEO case study you will learn a lot
Need More Traffic/ Visitors ???
More visitors on your site means more impressions — more revenue. But how do you attract more traffic from search results? With SEO, We all know that. But How you do this ?? In this SEO case study, we will talk SEO in depth.. Where you can learn a lot of things. NO YOUTUBER CAN NOT SHARE.
Today we want to share a process we’ve developed at Reliable Digital Service to earn links and visibility and to increase web traffic for our clients. We are going to walk through how we built a site’s SEO strategy from the ground up and share key takeaways that you can apply to your procedure.
The general outline of our plan was:
1. Start slow and take “easy wins.” Take time, don’t think you need two days.”
2. Focus on important pages.
3. Create backlinks
4. Be intentional about creating content and its impact on search.
5. Level up over time, and target high-value opportunities. Opportunities available to bottom-of-the-funnel pages include:
● Branding — target a person, brand, product, or service, for example, is mentioned on your page.
● Product or service — resource webpages that list the number of vendors available.
● Discounts or promotions — the linking site’s audience is eligible for exclusive discounts.
● Local — resource pages unique to local vendors and service providers.
● Reviews — webpages that review your product or service. 6. 7. Level up over time, and target high-value different opportunities.
6. Make a perfect Backlink and branding strategy.
Many of you don’t know how to make perfect backlink and branding strategy. Let’s dive into the case study.
Note SEO recommendations every step of the way.
1. Start Slow: Starting with a new site, we understood there were limitations. In the beginning, we focused on opportunities with low competition and decent traffic value. Exam the search engine results pages (SERPs), we looked for results with
● bad exact-match domains.
● A lack of big-name brands.
● low-quality or outdated content.
● Sheets with low link count.
there is also a bad exact-match result.
Clicking this link shows the content quality is pretty low
Find results with these types of pages would give us huge confidence that we could easily create something visitors would prefer. Once we identified those potential opportunities, we can create the best content for targeting those particular SERP. Separate our content from others in the space we used:
● High-Quality graphics.
● Clear, concise, compelling copy.
● Original photo.
● Perfect font size, column width, scannable text By building content that would best answer searcher intent and needs, we set our pages up to be successful in the SERPs.
2. Focus on important pages: Focus on Your important pages. Suppose your service page is the most important page for you, try to create more meaningful content and use proper keywords. Types of things you can do:
● Create a brand — an exact person, brand, product, or service.
● Unique product or service — resource pages that list the small number of vendors available.
● Discounts or promotions — The linking site’s audience is eligible for exclusive discounts.
● Reviews — webpages that review your product or service.
3. Create Backlinks: For creating backlink, you should try something extra. Write down some Strategy about how to create a brand. You can use a. Quora question answer b. Web 2.0 Backlink c. .gov/ .edu backlinks d. Blog post e. Create content marketing f. Use social media
4. content creation: Content drives SEO success. Creating more useful content for your audience is always a sound strategy. We focus on SEO — creating every page with search, and the opportunities available to us, in mind.
5. Level up over time :
Momentum is key in SEO. Momentum is one of the most important things; don’t ever lose your momentum. Work hard, create more high-quality backlinks, use a blog, you can do content marketing. Your website is not only just a website, but it’s also a Brand.
Recap We didn’t use any tricks or hacks or blackhat technique to increase traffic. Rather, we invested in building more quality content, and we implemented various backlink technique strategies to match each stage of the project.
To recap, here’s our process for growing traffic:
1. Start slow
2. Focus on High-quality backlink
3. Create meaningful content
4. Level up over time
This is a completely repeatable process that we’ve found to be effective. Obviously, you will need to adjust this process to fit your unique situation, problem, and needs. , We hope you can take the key lessons from this SEO case Study we learned from this project and apply them to your strategy. Comments down Your strategy, Share with us